SUNDAY FLORAL DELIVERY : FLOWER SHOPS IN ARLINGTON : EXOTIC SUGAR FLOWERS.
Sunday Floral Delivery
- the event of giving birth; "she had a difficult delivery"
- the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail); "his reluctant delivery of bad news"
- A regular or scheduled occasion for this
- An item or items delivered on a particular occasion
- manner of speaking: your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
- The action of delivering letters, packages, or ordered goods
- On Sunday
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- On Sundays; each Sunday
- United States evangelist (1862-1935)
- Sunday ( or ) is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday. In some Christian traditions it is first-day Sabbath and in many it is Lord's Day. For many Christians it is the day set apart for worship of God, due to their belief in Christ's resurrection on a Sunday, according to the Gospels.
- Of flowers
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
May 8, 2011; 127/365--Tulips for Mother's Day
I hope all you mothers out there enjoyed your special day! My husband is working away from home and having gone out to visit him yesterday, arrived home shortly after noon to find a message from the floral store that there was a delivery for me. I was surprised because the stores in our small town are closed on Sundays. Today must be a very special day! My younger sons were out of town at a lacrosse game with their dad and my eldest son was on a weekend tour with his choir. I got a phone call from him midafternoon. The kids in his choir had all gotten their moms on the phone and then sang "Amazing Grace" to us. My boys were all home for supper and gave me cards and even a framed piece of art my youngest had done. All in all an amazing day!
Morning Surprise : Happy Sunday(Explore # 190)
It was a lazy morning and for no apparent reason, I went out in the balcony and found this lil beautiful red thing. It came as a total surprise to me as I had never planted this plant. Could not resist it and so I captured the same :) Wish you guys a Happy Sunday and hope teh same for me as the last 4 sundays have been sad :(
speciality cut flowers
e cards flowers
pew flowers for weddings
pink wedding flower centerpieces
india flower plaza
green floral dress
wholesale flower dealers
floral wrist corsages
flowers of the months of the year